Best cheap laptop with i5 processor in India 2020 – Laptop with GPU, 8GB RAM or touch screen in 2020
Indians want powerful laptops and that why they are looking for laptops with i5 CPU, 8GB RAM, touchscreen in 2020. An i5 laptop packs enough power to do anything online – from video editing, web surfing and viewing HD movies.
A lot of us go for cheap i5 laptop in India as an i5 processor packs more than enough power to handle all tasks that one does does on a computer with ease. An ideal configuration is i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 1TB hard disk or solid state drive. So here are certain things to look out for when buying a i5 laptop.
Laptop with i5 processor and 8gb ram in India 2020
1. Latest processor: It is recommended to find a laptop with latest generation i5 processor. This is because the latest CPU generation improves efficiency by a long shot thus reducing heat generation and improving battery life. Right now the latest generation is 7th but the laptops with 6th generation processor are equally good. You should avoid i5 laptops with 4th generation. Go for 5th generation i5 processor only if you are getting a great deal.
2. RAM and storage: No point in having a powerful i5 processor equipped laptop if it does not come with generous RAM. If you are buying a cheap i5 laptop in India, then see if the RAM is up gradable or not. Most of the big 15” or bigger laptops have upgradable memory. Storage is yet another important thing to consider. If you are buying the best ultrabook in India or a premium laptop, chances are you will be getting SSD onboard.
This is used by manufactures to make the laptop run faster. Other advantages of SSD include no moving parts, thinner, lighter chassis which allow the manufactures to use them in thin laptops like ultrabooks. They are also used in top netbooks since there is little space inside.
3. Resolution: If you are buying the cheapest i5 laptop in India, chances are you will be getting it with 1366×768 or 1280×800 resolution which is the standard resolution most cheap laptops come with. However, if you are planning to do professional work on it, we suggest going with full HD panel to enable you to see more data at a time. A laptop with full HD display packs 1920×1080 pixels which is much more than a typical HD laptop.
4. Operating system: A cheap i5 laptop may not come with any operating system onboard, so you will have to install windows yourself. Fortunately, it is very easy to do and you will save a lot of money when buying a laptop with no operating system onboard. That being said, we have included several models that do infact come with operating system onboard. This option is suggested to those who do not like installing or are simply not comfortable doing so.
5. Optional extras: Some like to get i5 laptop with graphics card or some prefer buying i5 laptop with touchscreen which makes total sense as windows 10 is very touch friendly and it is totally possible to navigate around with just the touchscreen. A dedicated graphics card is useful if you are into gaming, watch HD movies or work on applications like AutoCAD, Solidworks and photoshop. In fact, a lot of best AutoCAD laptops come with i5 CPU and Nvidia GPU combo.
Laptops with i5 processor and dedicated graphics card are great for those who want to graphic designing, view HD movies and play games. Some of these i5 laptops come with Linux or DOS onboard. This is done to keep the price low. No need to worry as you can easily install Windows on it without any problem. Drivers come on the driver CD or you can download them from the manufacture’s official website.
Best i5 laptops in India 2020
Lenovo Ideapad S145
Lenovo Ideapad S145 is the latest laptop with i5 processor in India that is powered by the 10th generation i5-1035G1 CPU. This is a laptop for professional users packing 8GB RAM and whopping 512GB SSD. The keyboard is full size and has dedicated numpad for crunching in numbers faster. It weighs just 1.85kg and packs full HD panel that is essential for productivity. Lenovo Ideapad S145 battery life stellar, offering 5.5 hours of runtime on single charge.
The screen has anti-glare tech to let you work in all sorts of environments.
| 15.6-inch FHD Thin and Light Laptop, 10th Gen Intel i5 1035G1 processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2019
Dell Inspiron 3583
Dell Inspiron 3583 is an affordable i5 laptop with 8GB RAM and 1TB hard disk storage. Dell Inspiron 3583 has a quad core 8th generation Intel i5 processor and AMD Radeon 520 graphics. This makes it an attractive package as you get the high build quality of Dell.
Dell Inspiron 3583 has 6-hour battery life which is impressive for a laptop that weighs just 2kg.
1.60GhzGHz Intel Core i5-8265U 8th Gen processor
8GB DDR4 RAM + 1TB 5400rpm hard drive
15.6-inch full HD 1920×1080 pixels screen, 2GB AMD Radeon 520 Graphics
Window 10 operating system, 6 hours battery life, 2kg laptop
Lenovo Legion Y540
If you are looking for laptop with i5 with dedicated graphics card, look no further than the Lenovo Legion Y540. It is the only Core i5 laptop with Nvidia GTX 1650 discrete graphics, backlit keyboard and 512GB SSD. There is plenty of storage onboard and it is a nice overall laptop for getting your things done.
Processor: 9th Generation Core Intel I5-9300H, 2.4 Ghz base speed, 4.1 Ghz max speed, 4 Cores, 8MB Smart Cache
Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 with lifetime validity
Display: 15.6-inch screen with (1920X1080) full HD display, Anti Glare technology, 60Hz refresh rate, 250 Nits Brightness, IPS Display
Memory and Storage: 8GB RAM, Storage: 512 GB SSD, 4GB NVIDIA GTX 1650 Graphics
Design and Battery: Laptop weight: 2.3Kg, Battery Life: 5 hrs
While an i5 laptop in India is good enough for doing about anything, the latest Intel i3 laptops are not bad at all. In fact, you can bag an i3 laptop in India for under 25000 these days which makes them perfect for business and college. In fact, with an i3 laptop, there are chances of getting even better battery life which is important to people who are on the move.