Best cheap laptop with i5 processor in India 2021 – Laptop with GPU, 8GB RAM or touch screen in 2021
Indians want powerful laptops and that why they are looking for laptops with i5 CPU, 8GB RAM, touchscreen in 2020. An i5 laptop packs enough power to do anything online – from video editing, web surfing and viewing HD movies.
A lot of us go for cheap i5 laptop in India as an i5 processor packs more than enough power to handle all tasks that one does does on a computer with ease. An ideal configuration is i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 1TB hard disk or solid state drive. So here are certain things to look out for when buying a i5 laptop.
Laptop with i5 processor and 8gb ram in India 2021
1. Latest processor: It is recommended to find a laptop with latest generation i5 processor. This is because the latest CPU generation improves efficiency by a long shot thus reducing heat generation and improving battery life. Right now the latest generation is 7th but the laptops with 6th generation processor are equally good. You should avoid i5 laptops with 4th generation. Go for 5th generation i5 processor only if you are getting a great deal.
2. RAM and storage: No point in having a powerful i5 processor equipped laptop if it does not come with generous RAM. If you are buying a cheap i5 laptop in India, then see if the RAM is up gradable or not. Most of the big 15” or bigger laptops have upgradable memory. Storage is yet another important thing to consider. If you are buying the best ultrabook in India or a premium laptop, chances are you will be getting SSD onboard.
This is used by manufactures to make the laptop run faster. Other advantages of SSD include no moving parts, thinner, lighter chassis which allow the manufactures to use them in thin laptops like ultrabooks. They are also used in top netbooks since there is little space inside.
3. Resolution: If you are buying the cheapest i5 laptop in India, chances are you will be getting it with 1366×768 or 1280×800 resolution which is the standard resolution most cheap laptops come with. However, if you are planning to do professional work on it, we suggest going with full HD panel to enable you to see more data at a time. A laptop with full HD display packs 1920×1080 pixels which is much more than a typical HD laptop.
4. Operating system: A cheap i5 laptop may not come with any operating system onboard, so you will have to install windows yourself. Fortunately, it is very easy to do and you will save a lot of money when buying a laptop with no operating system onboard. That being said, we have included several models that do infact come with operating system onboard. This option is suggested to those who do not like installing or are simply not comfortable doing so.
5. Optional extras: Some like to get i5 laptop with graphics card or some prefer buying i5 laptop with touchscreen which makes total sense as windows 10 is very touch friendly and it is totally possible to navigate around with just the touchscreen. A dedicated graphics card is useful if you are into gaming, watch HD movies or work on applications like AutoCAD, Solidworks and photoshop. In fact, a lot of best AutoCAD laptops come with i5 CPU and Nvidia GPU combo.
Laptops with i5 processor and dedicated graphics card are great for those who want to graphic designing, view HD movies and play games. Some of these i5 laptops come with Linux or DOS onboard. This is done to keep the price low. No need to worry as you can easily install Windows on it without any problem. Drivers come on the driver CD or you can download them from the manufacture’s official website.
Best i5 laptops in India 2021
AVITA Liber NS14A8INF561-PAF
AVITA Liber NS14A8INF561-PAF is cheapest i5 laptop that is backed by 512GB SSD and 8GB RAM. There is nothing that beats AVITA when it comes to value for money. It looks absolutely gorgeous.
AVITA Liber NS14A8INF561-PAF features a 14 inch full HD display, latest 10th generation i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 512GB SSD. It also has backlit keyboard and runs Windows 10 OS.
It weighs just 1.28kg and packs full HD panel that is essential for productivity. AVITA Liber NS14A8INF561-PAF battery life is stellar, offering 5.5 hours of runtime on single charge.
Processor: 10th Gen, Core i5-10210u processor, 1.60 GHz base processor speed, 4.20 GHz Max speed, 6MB Cache
Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 with lifetime validity | In the box Laptop, AC Adapter, User Guide, Manuals
Display: 14-inch screen (1920X1080) FHD display with Backlit Keyboard| Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2
Memory & Storage: 8 GB DDR4 RAM with intel integrated UHD Graphics | Storage: 512GB SSD
Design and battery: Thin and light Laptop| Finger Print Reader| Laptop weight 1.25kg |Aluminum Body| Battery Life: Upto 10 Hours as per MobileMark
Ports and Optical Drive: Micro HDMI Type D, USB 3.0 x 2, USB3.0 Type-C x 1 (PD 2.0 charging, Display out), Micro SD Card Reader, Dual Microphone| No Optical Drive
Dell Inspiron 3501
Dell Inspiron 3501 is an affordable i5 laptop with 8GB RAM and 1TB hard disk storage. Dell has squeezed in an additional 256GB SSD for improved multitasking and application loading performance. Dell Inspiron 3501 has a quad core 11th generation Intel i5 processor and well-designed backlit keyboard. This makes it an attractive package as you get the high build quality of Dell.
Dell Inspiron 3501 has 6-hour battery life which is impressive for a laptop that weighs just 1.8kg.
Processor:11th Generation Intel Corei5-1135G7 Processor (8MB Cache, 2.40 GHz up to 4.20 GHz)
Operating System: Windows 10 Home , Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 with lifetime validity | Display: 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display
Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4 RAM 2666MHz| Storage: 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive (Boot) + 1TB 5400 rpm 2.5″ SATA Hard Drive (Storage) | Graphics: Intel Iris Xe
Design & battery: Laptop weight: 1.83 kg | Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard | battery: 3-Cell 42WHr Battery
Warranty: This genuine Dell laptop comes with 1 year domestic warranty from Dell covering Hardware Issues and not covering physical damage.
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3
If you are looking for laptop with i5 with dedicated graphics card, look no further than the Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3. It is the only Core i5 laptop with Nvidia GTX 1650 discrete graphics, backlit keyboard and 1000GB hard disk. There is plenty of storage onboard and it is a nice overall laptop for getting your things done.
Of course, if you are not a fan of hard disk, you can always swap it out for SSD. It is most feature-packed laptop that is capable of running latest games, CAD and 3D modeling software and video editing with ease.
It has full size keyboard with dedicated numpad and multitouch trackpad.
Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5 10300H | Speed: 2.5 GHz (Base) – 4.5 GHz (Max) | 4 Cores | 8MB Cache
OS: Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity
Memory and Storage: 8GB RAM DDR4-3200, Upgradable up to 16GB | 1TB HDD
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 Dedicated Graphics
Display: 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080) | Brightness: 250 nits | Anti-Glare | IPS Technology | 60 Hz Refresh Rate
While an i5 laptop in India is good enough for doing about anything, the latest Intel i3 laptops are not bad at all. In fact, you can bag an i3 laptop in India for under 25000 these days which makes them perfect for business and college. In fact, with an i3 laptop, there are chances of getting even better battery life which is important to people who are on the move.